Hayley Sales

mar17

Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone here know her? She's a wonderful Canadian artist... a mix of folk and pop-rock. Her new album is so good! You can check out a few songs here: myspace.com/hsales

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Does anyone here know her? She's a wonderful Canadian artist... a mix of folk and pop-rock. Her new album is so good! You can check out a few songs here: myspace.com/hsales

Myspace??? I just read that they were forced to turn over their list of account holders to the justice system in the US only to find they have some 29,000 plus registered sex offenders using their site.

I don't much like the place.

mar17

Jul 26, 2007
Myspace??? I just read that they were forced to turn over their list of account holders to the justice system in the US only to find they have some 29,000 plus registered sex offenders using their site.

I don't much like the place.

I don't really like myspace either but it's a good place to check out new music... although Hayley Sales does have preview tracks on her website as well!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Sexual predators are going to go where ever there are lots and lots of targets. Pedophiles become teachers, preists, boy scout/girl guide volunteers. Easy enough if they've never been caught before.
My space is no different. It's not the place that's a problem it a few apples. Good opportunity to teach children to be aware of their surroundings.

I'm going to have to check out this new artist.....