Good Bye Harry Potter

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Goodbye, Harry Potter

Fans speculate on how beloved children's book series will wind up

Montreal Gazette; CanWest News Service

Published: Tuesday, July 17
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final instalment in the mega-popular book series, will be released Saturday. Fans around the world have been speculating for months about how the series will end.
We asked four fans to come up with possible endings.
A SNAPE ALLIANCE
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

By Louise Penny
Harry lives! That much I believe. I believe it because I want to. And I think J.K. Rowling also made it fairly clear in the first six books. And now it's the end. And this is what will happen.
First, Dumbledore isn't dead, any more than Voldemort was dead years ago. He's far too clever and powerful for that. He and Snape devised this ruse. He'll come back and with Snape they'll lead the good wizards, the house elves, and the dragons in the final battle.
And in that battle, the boy who according to the

http://tinyurl.com/ywndun

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've read all the books and my grandson and I talk about the books and the movies all the time. I took him to see The "Order Of The Phoenix" last week end.

We all know that the final book is going to come out on Saturday and we know that a couple of the characters are going to be done away with. Who will they be....Who will die....Some have suggested that Harry will one of those going to meet his maker...

Any guesses? Speculations?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I'm going to sneak a peek at the last few pages when picking up my copy for my grandkids Sat. morning:smile: I'm guessing that some beloved teachers and Harry's girlfriend are going to eat the dirt.

Brat

Electoral Member
May 30, 2007
That totally sucked when Dumbledoor died in the last book. I certainly hope it to be Voldemort this time. Or maybe the Dursleys.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
That totally sucked when Dumbledoor died in the last book. I certainly hope it to be Voldemort this time. Or maybe the Dursleys.

You realise of course that if the Dursleys die, we won't be able to see Mr. Dursley take a header into the flower bed from the second floor anymore. Or great aunt whatshername blowing up and making like a hot air balloon. I'd miss them.