The Spice Girls have re-formed

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Spice Girls back today!

Together again ... Victoria Beckham, Mel C, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Mel B

June 28, 2007
The Sun

THE SPICE GIRLS all lined-up together as a five-piece for the first time in nine years today as they announced their comeback plans.

The group will play an 11-date world tour across six continents - starting in Los Angeles on December 7.

But they dismissed rumours they would be performing at this weekend's Concert For Diana - because EMMA BUNTON is due to give birth at any minute.

Not since the departure of GERI HALLIWELL in May 1998 have all the girls been pictured together.

Geri summed it up by saying: "Imagine you got divorced and you've got back together with your ex-husband."

The girls showed off their new grown-up look as they met to reveal details of their multi-million pound reunion tour.

At the press conference at London's O2 Arena, they also admitted they will release a greatest hits album at Christmas.

But Geri put straight reports they would be launching their comeback at Wembley on Sunday.

Although PRINCES WILLIAM and HARRY did ask the band to take part in the concert for their late mum, it's not possible because of Emma.

Geri said: "The thing is we have a very heavily pregnant lady here so we can't do it. Her waters could break at any minute."

And Mel C added: "We would have loved to be there this weekend. It's just unfortunate timing."

The girls also spoke about their world tour later this year.

They promised to sing all their hits on the tour, which takes in LA, Las Vegas, New York, London, Germany, Spain, China, Australia, South Africa and Argentina.

They are also filming a tell-all documentary to accompany their comeback.

Geri said: "It's going to be the most honest story that you've ever heard. You get to see the dark side of the Spice Girls, the gritty side, the tears."

But the girls said it wasn't a case of Viva Forever for the band - the comeback was strictly a 'one-off'.

"This is going to be a one-night stand," said Geri.

thesun.co.uk

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
They are middle aged women now, no longer deserving of "girls" in their name. They should be known as the Spice MILFS.

Seriously though, they are probably the crappiest band to ever come out of the UK.

GaurdianX

Jun 3, 2007
Wow.....the spice Girls....

You know, I knew the Apocolypse was coming, but I didn't think it would start out this badly...:evil3::blob6::twisted:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
I got their wannabe video and SNL videa on this machine, along with a few hit songs......
In the wannabe video there is this great scene where as they are running into that Club , the red head girl, whats her name.....Hallowell(sp) grabs Babey Spice's ass with both hands......

Come on peeps these was Fun City.....

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
I got their wannabe video and SNL videa on this machine, along with a few hit songs......
In the wannabe video there is this great scene where as they are running into that Club , the red head girl, whats her name.....Hallowell(sp) grabs Babey Spice's ass with both hands......

Come on peeps these was Fun City.....

Have you lost touch with your masculinity Doc? :-?