ReBoot

GlitchBob

Jun 8, 2007
New York
rebootrevival.com
I'm sure there's at least a few people on the Canadian Content Fourm that know of this show, and are possibly fans.

Season 2 Cast:

(to help jog your memory)

I personally love the show, I watched it since it first premired back on ABC (in the States, same year for YTV in Canada) in '94. I liked how Bob wasn't a "super muscle guy", but he was cool in that he was saving the day and was kinda a dork. Of course my love for computers just grew even more so when I found this show. I very fondly remember the Saturday mornings watching this. :)

I love it so much that I've started up what is called the 'ReBoot Revival'. The overall goal of this “Revival of ReBoot” is to find a television network that will fund Mainframe Entertainment (now called Rainmaker Entertainment due to merger with Rainmaker) in creating that long sought after ending to season 4, and possibly new episodes after that.

If this interests you, please visit the site at ReBootRevival.com. Yes everything you see about attempting to get the show back is real, there is a big effort by myself and my fellow fans to make this work!:D

Anyone wish to discuss it?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I Remember the show. I watched with my kids for a while. To be honest, I think it had it's run. While I can see the interest in an ending for season 4, I just can't find a good reason why a company would dump more funding into a show with very low ratings.

As has happened with other shows, maybe it's time the fan base got busy and started creating their own episodes to post on Youtube.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Welcome GB.

Careful you don't get booted twice for that...

just for fun. heh heh

As you can see, I'm a noob too, but I'm pretty sure it's alright for newbs to welcome nubes, as long as you're not talking to yourself. heh heh

aw shut up

okay

;-)

GlitchBob

Jun 8, 2007
New York
rebootrevival.com
I Remember the show. I watched with my kids for a while. To be honest, I think it had it's run. While I can see the interest in an ending for season 4, I just can't find a good reason why a company would dump more funding into a show with very low ratings.

As has happened with other shows, maybe it's time the fan base got busy and started creating their own episodes to post on Youtube.

As far as I know ReBoot did not have very low ratings, infact it was the opposite (and one of the key reasons more seasons were made).

Fan episodes would be nice, for the fun of it. However a recent inquiry into that by a 3D modeler who is also a fan of the show got a 'no' from the company and he plans to respect their wishes.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I thought the first season was pretty good. Thought it lost its way after Bob got sent into the wormhole. Didn't watch after season 2 or 3.

GlitchBob

Jun 8, 2007
New York
rebootrevival.com
That's interesting to hear IdRatherBeSkiing. While I've seen a couple of people say they disliked how quickly Enzo and AndrAIa were aged with no transition, I haven't heard too many say they felt the show 'lost its way' after the events of the second season's ending episode.

Most seemed to like how they went into different story arcs.

But to each their own. :)

GlitchBob

Jun 8, 2007
New York
rebootrevival.com
Glad to hear it FiveParadox!

Being a Hex fan, if you saw Season 4, you'll no doubt be one who wants a continuation and a news Season as Hex could return somehow, some way(tried to block the spoiler best I could).:D