collective soul in NAKUSP BC!

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
I can not believe that Collective Soul will be playing in NAKUSP BC...out in the middle of the West Kootenay's. It will be an awesome setting...I can not wait to go! I absolutely love Collective Soul and I always thought I'd have to travel to Toronto, or some other god forsaken city...but...oh, I can not wait! www.nakuspmusicfest.ca

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
follow-up on concert

Well, if you haven't been to the Nakusp music festival, I'd highly recommend you make it a date and go to next summers.
It was very well ran...there are only 5500 tickets sold, so, it was quite quaint, and the music was awesome!
The Chucky Danger Band was incredible! King Karma backed out, but not to worry Gerry Doucette filled in with his original guitarist...a real treat! I also enjoyed the Wheat Monkeys, they can rock a full field!
Unfortunately Collective Soul's bus broke down, so they were late and a little frazzled...it was a very warm day, but after their first two songs, they seemed to settle down and improved as they went on. We were entertained until 1: am.....A great time!:canada: