looking for canadian authors for seminar with Mark Victor Hansen (chicken soup writer

are you interested in more info on

• learning of mark victor hansens seminars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • learning about how to market books worldwide

• and town hall meetings across canada

• joining a canadain web survey on writers

• being a part of this dynamic program

• working to set up meetings across canada to support MVH

• Total voters

merdick39229

Mar 17, 2007
i recently attended the most dynamic seminar in writing / publishing that there is ---Mark Victor Hansen writer of the chicken soup for the soul series is the most dynamic speaker i have every heard...his presentaion and 3 day seminar was not cheap.... cost me almost $2000.00 canadian to attend plus rooms and travel but my first novel publishing experience was a dishartening experience and i belive i would have saved the three thousand dollars had i attended his seminar first... i got to personal meet Mr Hansen, talk to him i gave my novel to book producers and a movie producer, things i would never have been able to do.... I AM NOW ACTIVELY SEEKING AUTHORS WRITERS DREAMERS AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MARKET A PEICE OF LITERARY WORK....take your idea globally with an insperation message from mark victor hansen.... email me at mcfarlanemediagroup@amtelecom.net for more info... subject line MUST say MVH seminar or see my site at www.mcfarlanemediagroup.com for my novel info..........

Pass the work to all authors writers and as i said dreamers to sign up to bring their dream a reality..we will be setting up at least six town hall meetings across canada to bring this dynamic program to you.....