To Star Trek Fans

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Well to all you Star Trek fans out there, John and Finder for some but to others as well. The Federation is the fictional pciture of the United Nations, when Spock dies in the movie his casket is covered in the blue U.N flag I am sure. So all you Trekkies, have to support the U.N as well. :lol:

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Jersay said:
Well to all you Star Trek fans out there, John and Finder for some but to others as well. The Federation is the fictional pciture of the United Nations, when Spock dies in the movie his casket is covered in the blue U.N flag I am sure. So all you Trekkies, have to support the U.N as well. :lol:

Oh Bollocks, you Bloody Wish! :roll: :lol:

Useless UN Flag..

United Federation of Planets Flag..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Obviously, the United Federation Of Planets

evolved from the UN. The similarity of seals is no accident.

BTW, Captain Kirk is a Liberal... :p :lol: :lol:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Of course he is a liberal...no self respecting conservative would screw that many aliens..... :p

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: To Star Trek Fans

Jay said:
Of course he is a liberal...no self respecting conservative would screw that many aliens..... :p

Hell he screwed Paris Hilton and look what happen to him! 8O

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think there was some hot aliens on this show...

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
V was pretty good, but not great. if you watch it now the story line is pretty..... well dry. It's like aliens = nazi's, humans = well everyone else. Though I will give them they didn't make it dirt simple but a complete copy of history is somewhat dry.

Oh and the fact they made the alien symbol and colours look just like the nazi symbolism didn't help.