Delta Goodrem....yes I'm trying to pump her!

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Trying desperately to get Delta the recognition she so deserves in your part of the world! She's only had major success in Australia and some suucess in the UK and Europe but she's so damn talented!

Hands up if you've heard her music??

And hands up if you wanna hear some of her music??

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I would give it a chance. I like female artists, but I'm not in to little girl artists.

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
She's def not a little girl artist....

She's 21....writes all her own music.....plays the piano on all the tracks.....and her music has a very very mature sound since she only recently beat cancer and she's been through a lot for someone so young. She does a lot of big piano ballads...its definitely not Britney Spears kinda crap!

I recommend trying to find 'Together We Are One' and 'The Analyst'. Two of my fave songs of hers...

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Naw not really. Just in my capacity as a world renown sexologist my mind naturally is channeled in the gutter! :p

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Hahaha, welcome to my world! Except I aint a sexologist (and I'm pretty sure you're not either!). But isnt it fun to have your mind permanently in the gutter?! :lol:

Tell me whatcha think of this......

I was watching some mates play pool and kept trying to join in by stealing their sticks...anyhoo, everytime I played with Pete's stick, I did really well but with the others, I was crap!

Then Dave goes 'Jees Pete, everytime she plays with your stick, she sinks your balls'

I started CRACKING UP and they didnt get it! TWO MEN and I was the only one in the room to catch on to it! Hahaha

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
lol
Not a clue on the cue stick! 8O

Either that or they were perfect gentlemen. The stiff upper lip Pomey type.

and dont believe all I say! hehee

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Def not perfect gentlemen! One of them just stares at my boobs ALL the time!!

I think they just dont have gutter minds like moi :p

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Those thingys can destroy a guy's focus in pool games. Can get snookered.

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006
Re: RE: Delta Goodrem....yes I'm trying to pump her!

glossprincess said:
Lol! Too bad she's already being banged by her hot Irish boyfriend!!

hahah... i always say the Irish is a best to do funny job :D

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Delta Goodrem....yes

She's a homewrecker...that "hot irish" boyfriend has 2 kids and was married before she took their father away from them.....not such a nice girl after all :s

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Toro.....oooooops!!! I had no idea lol! Well now I know what to say when I get to Canada.....I mean.....what not to say ;)

She's not a homewrecker....that tabloid gossip is all crap! Brian and his wife were already separated when Delta started seeing him.