Dead like Me

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Who would have ever thought that a show with a title like that could be so good? Not I! [Until I happened to see an episode and that 's when it hooked me] Another surprising little fact is that it is mostly all Canadian,too..surprising because of the writing and acting--all above most TV standards. Humour among the Grim Reapers...works for me :D

animator

Dec 27, 2005
missile said:
Who would have ever thought that a show with a title like that could be so good? Not I! [Until I happened to see an episode and that 's when it hooked me] Another surprising little fact is that it is mostly all Canadian,too..surprising because of the writing and acting--all above most TV standards. Humour among the Grim Reapers...works for me :D

We've been watching that show since we discovered it about 18 months ago and it's excellent. I think we've seen nearly all the episodes ... too bad they're not making any more. Who would have thought there were so many bizarre ways to die!

animator

Dec 27, 2005
missile said:
If only I hadn't been put off that network because of all the kinky shows,I could have seen them all,too.

They were on the pay per view channels for the last couple of years and now they've been picked up by showcase.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
With Band Of Brothers and Dead like Me both on,I have some shows that I have to watch now..a very good thing, as I'd spend my time watching Spike TV otherwise.