The band RUSH!

tama_drumster

Nov 10, 2005
RUSH is one of my favorite rock bands that has been around since the 1970s! They are so musically talented and such an inspriration. Are any of you also fans of RUSH? If so, their latest dvd "Rush-R30" is a great DVD! I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of the DVD from a friend of mine that works for umvd and I haven't been able to stop watching it. It is a two-set DVD edition. One consists of material, music and interviews, the band has done over the years and the other DVD consists of a 2004 Germany concert which was shot in high definition making the sound and video quality great! Here is a link of an article on the dvd if you want to take a read: http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/sanctuary/rush_r30.htm

tama_drumster

Nov 10, 2005
Hey there. I've been a big fan of RUSH ever since I was younger since my dad used to always play their music around the house. Glad to know there are other RUSH fans on this board :)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I'm sorry, but here's my two cents.

Rush sucks. They have sucked for many years. I don't like them, they bug me and make me want to drink.

They used to be good, and I used to like them, so here's what you do.... Get the song Tom Sawyer, and play it really loud. Then play it again, then play it until you want to throw your stereo on the ground and stomp on it.

That'll fix ya right up.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Rush sucks. Pretentious art rock that was never good enough to be pretentious art rock. The only good thing Geddy Lee ever did was sing on Bob and Doug's album.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Their version of "Summertime Blues" is getting a lot of play here[and I didn't know who the band was until the DJ mentioned it.] I have their "Chronicles" and their first "Caress of Steel",and thought I had everything a smalltime fan would need by Rush..until I saw the cover CD[with Summertime Blues and Heart Full Of Soul] :)