The New James Bond..

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Why can't we just clone Sean? That guy doesn't look like he has the sophistication to pull it off

There really is no better..........

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
The new guy is from the Wirral, which is where I live (you'll have to look it up on google earth). I bet he hasn't got my accent, though.
They should've given up on the whole James Bond franchise years ago; there must still be money in it, I suppose, but they're flogging a dead horse.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: The New James Bond..

Vanni Fucci said:
Twila said:
Why can't we just clone Sean? That guy doesn't look like he has the sophistication to pull it off

There really is no better..........

Have to agree with you on that one Twinks...Connery is Bond...

in your corner on this one. They shoulda ended it when Connery left. ( or cloned him ).

Only One BOND......and only One Connery. Why tamper with a perfect match??

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
but they're flogging a dead horse

There is a huge population of movie goers who refuse to see movies that don't have explosions. There is seriously something wrong with what passes for "entertainment" over here.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005

Vanni Fucci said:
Hard-Luck Henry said:
The new guy is from the Wirral, which is where I live (you'll have to look it up on google earth).

Ok...but only if you stand in your backyard and moon the satellite... :p

I do so nightly, Vanni, but they've got wise to me and placed an artificial cloud right over my house. I know it's artificial, because it's been in the same spot for the last 2 months.

Twila said:
There is a huge population of movie goers who refuse to see movies that don't have explosions. There is seriously something wrong with what passes for "entertainment" over here.

We have that 'demographic' (ahem) in the UK, too, Twinks; I mean, check this clown out 8O

Well, actually, don't bother, life's too short. Needless to say, he comes up with quality analysis suach as: "Observe the men of Predator: greasy, shit eating soldiers, all brawn and stubble. Again, this is how action should be, as opposed to the pretty action star bullshit we are spoon fed today. The eighties were an era when real men were allowed to be men. And, no, I'm not alluding to homoeroticism, I'll leave that sort of thing to Keanu fans :) " :lol:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Hard-Luck Henry said:
They should've given up on the whole James Bond franchise years ago; there must still be money in it, I suppose, but they're flogging a dead horse.

Never mind - I just heard today, on CNN, that Sly Stallone is making another "Rocky" movie...

GIMMEE A BREAK! :roll: :roll: :roll:

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
Hard-Luck Henry said:
. . . They should've given up on the whole James Bond franchise years ago; there must still be money in it, I suppose, but they're flogging a dead horse.
Equine necro-flagellation is a Hollywood speciality. :roll:

#juan said:
Craig looks more like one of the bad guys.
With a wig and knife blades in the toes of his shoes, couldn't he just about pass for Rosa Klebb? :?