Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't know if you get Wallace and Gromit in Canada, but it is a British animation that is usually shown here at Easter, Christmas and New Year. It's about a middle-aged man (Wallace) and his dog (Gromit) who go on hilariously funny adventures in the North of England.

The movie version of the series is to be released soon. It's called "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit." Here are some pictures from the movie -

-------------------

The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is the first feature-length film about the much-loved duo.
-------------------

It's vege-mania in their neighbourhood so the pair decide to cash in with their human pest-control outfit, 'Anti-Pesto'.
------------------

With only days to go before the annual Giant Vegetable Competition, business is booming.
------------------

But the pair find running their own pest control business has its drawbacks.
------------------

They find their home on West Wallaby Street becomes filled with captive rabbits.
-------------------

Then a huge beast ravages the town's vegetable plots at night.
-------------------

The competiton hostess Lady Tottington calls on Wallace and Gromit to catch it and save the day.
--------------------

But Victor Quartermaine swoops in to steal the glory - and Lady Tottington's hand in marriage.
--------------------

But what will the consequences be if Victor takes control and will they catch the vegetable chomping maurauder?
---------------------

Find out in October when the film hits UK cinemas!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Wallace & Gromit: The

We get Wallace and Gromit. Langford BC had a entire summer of kids standing up for no apparent reason and yelling "Gromit, the moon is made of cheese" randomly and with no known precursor in their best Wallace voice. It was a weird summer.

I particularily liked "the wrong trousers" episode myself.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Wallace & Gromit: The

Jo, all current episodes are available on DVD..........