Alone in the Dark

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Just watched Alone In the Dark with Christian Slater and Tara Reid. Kinda cheesy movie, but fun. The best part was the soundtrack ... if you like metal, check it out. I have a list of the music if anyone wants to download. I also have a great free site for downloading, if anyone wants it. ;)

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Cosmo said:
Just watched Alone In the Dark with Christian Slater and Tara Reid. Kinda cheesy movie, but fun. The best part was the soundtrack ... if you like metal, check it out. I have a list of the music if anyone wants to download. I also have a great free site for downloading, if anyone wants it. ;)

I have a couple of sites too. Which ones do you use? What kind of Metal? ACDC (Love those guys!!)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Blue ... I use WinMX. I really like it. I've found everything I've looked for on there, from Garbage to Vivaldi. The site is just www.winmx.com

Love AC/DC! Especially loved them when Bon Scott was alive. Ah, memories!

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Re: RE: Alone in the Dark

Cosmo said:
Blue ... I use WinMX. I really like it. I've found everything I've looked for on there, from Garbage to Vivaldi. The site is just www.winmx.com

Love AC/DC! Especially loved them when Bon Scott was alive. Ah, memories!

I fear this bonding going on between us!! I use WinMX too, as well as Kaaza Revolution. The original Kaaza and Kazza Lite invited viruses to live in my computer, but this does not seem to. I also use I-Tunes for my player, I find it very user friendly.

Ah, ACDC, man, I would LOVE to see those guys live. They have a live concert from someplace in England, I think that comes on MMusic every now and then, still love watching them. What a show band, what entertainers. They, along with the Guess Who (my favorite Canadian band) stole the show in Toronto at the SARS benefit, in my opinion. As much as I also like the Stones, ACDC slayed em. As did the GWho.