Disgusting Prize on Price is Right

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
One of the prizes today (Ok I was only watching because I was at the laundromat) was a years supply of Krispy Kreme Donuts. 6 Dozen donuts a month for a year.

This is for the winner!! Congratulations you will gain 100 pounds this year. Yippee.

Who the hell needs 6 dozen donuts a month

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
GreenGreta said:
One of the prizes today (Ok I was only watching because I was at the laundromat) was a years supply of Krispy Kreme Donuts. 6 Dozen donuts a month for a year.

This is for the winner!! Congratulations you will gain 100 pounds this year. Yippee.

Who the hell needs 6 dozen donuts a month

People with low sugar? :p

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
RE: Disgusting Prize on P

...and in unrelated news; diabetes is on the rise; insulin prices skyrocket ;)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Hey, Price is Right is still better than the day we watched Beverly Hillbillies. I have also been forced into watching a Ti-Cats game. Most of us would rather be at a funeral than watching a ticats game. This is an interesting laundromat.

What do you do at your laundromat?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Disgusting Prize on Price is Right

GreenGreta said:
Hey, Price is Right is still better than the day we watched Beverly Hillbillies. I have also been forced into watching a Ti-Cats game. Most of us would rather be at a funeral than watching a ticats game. This is an interesting laundromat.

Pick up single women

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

I think not said:
Said1 said:
I think not said:
Said1 said:
GreenGreta said:

I have my own washer and dryer. 8)

So do I, but I still go to the laundromat :D

I see. Hoping for your own gum commercial? :lol:

:idea: Gosh I never thought of that one. Thanks! :D

So, I guess we know where you'll be tomorrow night? :p

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
GreenGreta ... I watch Price is Right! I keep waiting for Bob Barker to expire onstage. The guy has gotta be a zillion years old!! As for Krispy Kreams ... yum! Although even I couldn't eat that many a month! I'd give it a good try tho! I don't worry about little things like weight. I'd rather have cleavage than a boney ass!!

As for laundromat ... all raisins here at ours. Most of the people in our hi-rise are ancient. Mostly my Jack Russell and I tear around the laundry room annoying grannies. :twisted:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

GreenGreta said:
I have also been forced into watching a Ti-Cats game. Most of us would rather be at a funeral than watching a ticats game.

Interesting analogy - and accurate.....