Anyone else getting sick of Jessica Simpson?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Don't get me wrong, I think she's hot and all that, but does anyone think Daisy Duke is a career ending move? I mean she couldn't even go brunette, and the eye make up makes her look like Alice Cooper. Skeeeery.

Any thoughts?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Anyone else getting s

Getting tired? Been tired of her for awhile.

She'd be fine if she wasn't so...dumb....She is the reason for blond jokes.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
David Foster is getting his own reality show inwhich he cuts off his spoiled brat sons. I think it's called "the princes of Malibu" Lame. Sellout.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Foster sold out the day he moved to the States, and his latest venture is as good as any of his others. In other words..He sucketh the big one.

roots

Jul 4, 2005
have u seen the music video (to wat i think is related to the movie)? i thought it was bizarre how she went from miss western to carwash girl towards the end.. so random

merryclaire

Electoral Member
Feb 1, 2005
let's be real here...jessica simpson is dropdead gorgeous, sweet and dumb...she gives people exactly what they want and she is who she is...she doesn't put on pretensions, doesn't act too big for her britches, i think she might even be sincerely invested in her marriage.
dukes will probably do well at the box office, because it will draw duke fans and jessica fans, so it's sure to make some money. it probably won't go down as the greatest movie ever, but i don't think that's what they intended when they made it.

but who i'm really getting sick of is paris hilton. what the heck?
what is with that chic? at least jessica works.
why does anybody care what paris is doing and how did she get in the limelight anyhow? now that is bizarre.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
ladybugz said:
quote="missile"]Personally,I am sick of all celebrities who have their images plastered
I agree!..All those "Blondes" look like
Clones to me,,They try & out-do
each other & see who can have the best
rack of bones.. 8O

At least Ms. Spears is a little meaty, especially now. LOL. :lol:

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
i was bored last night ,so I watched her video for These Boots..all I'll say about it is Nancy Sinatra still sings and looks better today.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Never could stand Jessica Simpson, she makes me veddy, veddy Angry :violent1: I hate people that refuse to use their brains at all, and her boobs aren't nice enough to make up for the space in her head. can't stand Britney or Christina either : :knob:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Yeah, Boobs and blonde. That's all about them that sells as long as they can gyrate on stage and appear in Teen magazines with the word SEX written beside them that's part of an unrelated column.

A friend of mine who was about 30 at the time (this was 5 years ago) bought the Brittney Spears CD. When asked why he did such a silly thing his response that he didn't get it for the music, but the pics that came with the CD were good Masturbation Material.