What song was playing when you lost your virginity?

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
For me, I can not even remember, but apparently it is a big deal to some people. So what song is it, that was playing when you lost your virginity?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I can think of a song that might be suitable for ya ITN....

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My vote is for the Nails :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't remember what was playing because we were in a 35ft cabin cruiser and it was 40 below outside in my buddys front yard in PG :lol: :lol:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
I don't think there was any music playing either...I -er- don't remember much either. I was rather smashed and it's probably for the better that I hardly remember, or so I've been told. :oops:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jay Jay Jay, What am I going to do with you mate? :idea: You need to spend a few wild nights in New York me thinks :p

I'll give you the "other" tour. :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
mrmom2 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My vote is for the Nails :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't remember what was playing because we were in a 35ft cabin cruiser and it was 40 below outside in my buddys front yard in PG :lol: :lol:

It's good to have "buddies" like that....

Was that his first time too? :p

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
YEa right no he just provided the place I brought the girl smart ass :p Her name was Penny and I'll always remember her fondly 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I can't remember what was playing because we were in a 35ft cabin cruiser and it was 40 below outside in my buddys front yard in PG

Well Prince George, that explains it mom :p Well I myself will be on a 22ft shortly..and I will be doing nothing but fishing. 8O A perfect day for fishing mom, the drizzly rainy kind 8) large schools of herring around tribune bay on hornby. oh boy! bwhahahahahhahahaha...I will kick frito's ass and those other would be fishermen. :twisted:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
1 minute of foreplay and 3 minutes for me is doing it just right. Especially when you have a cold beer waiting.

I'm not so worried now....

Laika

Electoral Member
Apr 22, 2005
Where The Wild Things Are
I don't remember, but it was probably something lame and cheesy. What can I say, it was the 80's. I had big hair and used a lot of aerosol hairspray.

I didn't know better at the time!! :p