Desperate Housewives

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
it is hilarious. they just finished running over the heavy duty bitch in the subdivision. the kid just got his license and hit her by mistake. so they take the body and dump it in a trunk and park the car downtown. the next day all the neighbours are out scrubbing the street where the tire marks are. no one even questions them. i love it. so sleezy.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
it is hilarious. they just finished running over the heavy duty bitch in the subdivision. the kid just got his license and hit her by mistake. so they take the body and dump it in a trunk and park the car downtown. the next day all the neighbours are out scrubbing the street where the tire marks are. no one even questions them. i love it. so sleezy.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.