Neil Young on Yahoo

missile
I just enjoyed listening to, and watching Neil do Mr.Soul acoustically.It's a cut from his '93 CD "Year of The Horse" Any fans might want to check it out.

missile
I just enjoyed listening to, and watching Neil do Mr.Soul acoustically.It's a cut from his '93 CD "Year of The Horse" Any fans might want to check it out.

missile

peapod
I saw rusty twice last year...both times he was awesome

peapod

peapod

missile
I watched his "Greendale" again,and darn it all, I'm starting to really enjoy it.

missile
I watched his "Greendale" again,and darn it all, I'm starting to really enjoy it.

missile

peapod
Greendale" I saw this in Vancouver, although it did not get the best reviews, I enjoyed it, he had most of his family in it to. It was different from what rusty usually does.

peapod
Greendale" I saw this in Vancouver, although it did not get the best reviews, I enjoyed it, he had most of his family in it to. It was different from what rusty usually does.

peapod

missile
It was on Bravo the other night-I should watch more shows there but I keep confusing it with Showcase[where all the perverted shows seem to be].This morning i saw the movie"Brotherhood of the Wolf' there ,and it is a fantastic horror film set prior to the French Revolution. I didn't know any of the cast,all French,but they were better actors than I've seen in American films of that type.

missile
It was on Bravo the other night-I should watch more shows there but I keep confusing it with Showcase[where all the perverted shows seem to be].This morning i saw the movie"Brotherhood of the Wolf' there ,and it is a fantastic horror film set prior to the French Revolution. I didn't know any of the cast,all French,but they were better actors than I've seen in American films of that type.

missile

peapod
They do have some excellent shows, american television I find very boring and predictable.....they are now running Ian rankin stories on showcase. Excellent!! I find the british make some of the best programing.

peapod
They do have some excellent shows, american television I find very boring and predictable.....they are now running Ian rankin stories on showcase. Excellent!! I find the british make some of the best programing.

peapod

missile
Try "MI-5" on A & E, Saturday nights! Oh yes,they do TV well. The only other show I recommend is "Johnny Zero" on Fox on Friday night. Other than those,I watch Discovery..

missile
Try "MI-5" on A & E, Saturday nights! Oh yes,they do TV well. The only other show I recommend is "Johnny Zero" on Fox on Friday night. Other than those,I watch Discovery..

missile

peapod
I have watched MI-5. The british programs are so rich and complex. One in particular I really enjoy is "cracker" Americans tired to make a version of cracker but it was cancelled almost immediately. The american cracker was good looking and thin.....now we all know cracker is a chain smoking, fat, gambling, drinking shrink?? My all time favorite series tho was Morse...I could kill colin dexter for the way he ended morse's life...

peapod
I have watched MI-5. The british programs are so rich and complex. One in particular I really enjoy is "cracker" Americans tired to make a version of cracker but it was cancelled almost immediately. The american cracker was good looking and thin.....now we all know cracker is a chain smoking, fat, gambling, drinking shrink?? My all time favorite series tho was Morse...I could kill colin dexter for the way he ended morse's life...

peapod

missile
Me too! Loved the Morse series,and the Jeremy Britt "Sherlock Holmes" and most all the old PBS series "Mystery". And the comedies are the best,too, from Absolutely Fabulous to Monty Python.

missile
Me too! Loved the Morse series,and the Jeremy Britt "Sherlock Holmes" and most all the old PBS series "Mystery". And the comedies are the best,too, from Absolutely Fabulous to Monty Python.

missile

peapod
Clive owens as the blind detective was excellent to.! Dam colin dexter...morse deserved a much better ending than lewis kissing him on the forehead....I read this awhile ago.

Inspector Morse’s sidekick Lewis will take the lead role in a revival of the popular drama series

peapod
Clive owens as the blind detective was excellent to.! Dam colin dexter...morse deserved a much better ending than lewis kissing him on the forehead....I read this awhile ago.

Inspector Morse’s sidekick Lewis will take the lead role in a revival of the popular drama series

peapod