Very Surreal

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I was just listening to the CBC and they had Lister Sinclair announcing 70's disco songs. It was some of the most surreal radio I've heard. You won't hear something on commercial stations. It's also about the only way you can get me to listen to disco.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I was just listening to the CBC and they had Lister Sinclair announcing 70's disco songs. It was some of the most surreal radio I've heard. You won't hear something on commercial stations. It's also about the only way you can get me to listen to disco.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I hated Disco,but loved Donna Summer! Go figure! We have a 24 hour a day comedy radio station here -that,and the university station,are what I listen to when I just have to have some background noises.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I hated Disco,but loved Donna Summer! Go figure! We have a 24 hour a day comedy radio station here -that,and the university station,are what I listen to when I just have to have some background noises.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.