first movie of 2005

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Galaniomama and I went and saw bill murray's new movie "aquatic life". We really enjoyed it, and only bill murray could get away with wearing a speedo and a red toque for the whole movie. :lol: :lol:

On a more sober note tho...as in big fish galaniomama's snorting really got out of hand. 8O Seriously people seriously...I thought I might have to move. Otherwise it was good.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Seriously people seriously...I thought I might have to move. Otherwise it was good.

really??? you have the nerve to think that i was causing a scene with my SNORTING? how about you in the front row, roaring everytime you saw the big Bill Murray......yahoo, clapping and throwing popcorn. good thing it was the matinee, otherwise we would have been in serious trouble i tell ya!!! just because he was in a speedo...then you bring out your binoculars in case you miss the 'good parts'. i tell ya, no more smokin' before these flicks i tell ya. way too much......kept me going for hours. 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Those were opera glasses, ya I will quit smoking before the flick if you quit drinking before the flick :p I am not sure if I was laughing at the speedo or your snorting. Big trouble you said it mama... its awesome how you can catch those flying kernels flying threw the air...really you should do something with that...and did you see that guy sitting at the back of the show...did ya he was doing something back there I know it...nah you were to busy eating and slurping and snorting..oh boy it was so gross. 8O

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
sure they were opera glasses, whatever.....

yup, we sure do know how to do a movie! next one on our list is the aviator. tuesday night. don't be late again. i get tired holding your seat while you try to tear the gum from the row ahead of us. filthy habit. yuk.

in all honesty, it was a great movie folks, and we give it 2 fists up. :eek: