Best & Worst of 2004

EternalSunshine

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2004
Montreal
What's the best movie you saw this year? What's the worst?

For me, the best were Les Invasions Barbares and The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

The worst - Lost in Translation.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The best movie I bought this year is "Hero" with Jet li.The worst-Joshua and Black Cobra with Fred Williamson[it cost only 4 bucks!]

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
The best movie I saw was "Big Fish" I love that movie, the worst movie was gonzilla verus the smog monster. I gotta watch it every so often, its bad, but its real funny at the same time :p

actually I liked lost in translation, I thought it was an awesome movie 8) right galaniomama.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
how can you guys say that 'lost in translation' is the worst movie of 2004? that was a great movie!!! i would have to say the best movie of last year for me was 'big fish'. the worst movie.......catwoman. i heard that the thunderbird movie was pretty good...anybody watch that one?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
See maybe its us galaniomama 8O remember we were the only ones laughing our heads off at big fish 8O well I was laughing and you were snorting. 8O Strange was it not that we were the only ones cracking up. :wink:
Yes and now I remember we saw lost in translation together to...we were like ah ah ah..that was soooooooo good. ah ah bill murray is so awesome..ah ah it was such a sweet movie :p and it was to!!! :wink:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
The best movie I saw this year is the sequel of one of my favourite movies of all time: The Bourne Supremacy.

I liked the original A LOT, but the sequel definately isn't far off! I love both the stars, Franke Potente & Matt Damon in this movie. Great performance.