Your TV show!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Your TV programs...

Just curious what everyone enjoys watching on the tele. I don't watch much tv, but I kind of like (don't laugh!) touched by an Angel.. I'm not religious, but that show is always so emotional.. Now this isn't something I got into on my own, no... My mum watches it, so whenever I'm visiting her, I get this show in my head.

SO whats your TV program?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
insengard,
I figured you would be watching the sex channel :lol:

Not that anybody really cares, but I watch CBC..mostly rough cuts...and the passionate eye...and PBS all the time....Also all the british mysteries...they are so good....except that I hate colin Dexter for the way he killed morse :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: it just was not right!!!!
My favorite is Cracker...that fat, gambling, smoking, drinking cop shrink...he is the best... 8) other than that....outdoors channel, food network....like bruce springsteen said...500 channels and nothing on...

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
I watch a variety of shows, mainly hockey and auto racing of all sorts. As for non sports shows I would say it would be ALL the home renovating shows. Both the girls and I can spend an entire day watching renos.

Personally I think it's just me being glad it's not me doing the renos.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
insengard,
Actually I do watch that CSI maimi once in a while....I like that red headed guy...he is very smooth....knows just what to say to murderer..he kind of reminds me of dirty harry..with a high IQ...I also saw his ass on NYPD blues when he was on there :wink:

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
david caruso, much like the rest of the respective csi frontmen is very underrated as an actor, imo.

i don't really watch alot of tv, but i've been addicted to jeopardy since the mid 80's

my roommate did recently introduce me to an hbo series called "dead like me"; we've been getting old seasons zipped to us - mandy patinkin makes a great dead reaper foreman

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
HBO has the best stuff!!!!! did you happen to watch 6 feet under..that was really good!...also sex in the city is so funny! I wish one of those girls had hooked up with dennis miller.. 8)

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
peapod said:
HBO has the best stuff!!!!! did you happen to watch 6 feet under..that was really good!...also sex in the city is so funny! I wish one of those girls had hooked up with dennis miller.. 8)
i've never really watched SITC, but any show who employs writers who would not have any of the sex-starved minxes on that show lay dennis miller is unworthy.

even I'd fuck miller, for chrissakes.

renoqueen

Sep 13, 2004
Glad to see another Six Feet Under fan here. I think this program is so excellent! The season just wrapped and already the TV guide is advising that the new season will start in NOVEMBER!

I'm not a big fan of these "Idol" shows overall but this season's Canadian Idol is so excellent! What a talented bunch of youngsters. I'm looking forward to seeing Jason Greeley and Jacob Hogarth's names crop up somewhere very soon! The show where they paid tribute to Gordon Lightfoot really was so emotional and they did a beautiful job!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I don't really have a favourite show. My proof-reader/wife seems to though, and it's taken her over an hour to read 1200 words...and she's not done yet.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Is she proof-reading something of yours?

Maybe she's sleeping...........
:D

Unless of course she's savouring every word.
I'm sure that's it.
:wink:

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
One of the perks of the job.
:wink:

peapod - t'wasn't me who mentioned 6 feet under. It looks like exactly the sort of show I'd like, but alas! I don't have cable. For some reason they don't like when you don't pay the bill...
:?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Lady C,
Don't know any pirates eh lady C :lol: well I have seen the entire series for sale at A&B sound..not cheap..but definately worth it...the library probally has it to..you should check...you would really love it...hey did you watch twin peaks when it was on...I loved that one to...but it got to weird near the end...you needed drugs to figure out what was going on...but I do like david lynch's mind 8)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
It got weird near the end???

I liked that show - I got the impression it wasn't supposed to make sense!

One show I enjoyed was Friday the 13th - the series. Lots of neat ideas, and you just don't look at certain things the same way again...