Favorite radio stations

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I have about 4 favourite radio stations,this is why I went off satellite,but this summer I will reconnect as I live in my car,like the bum I am.
But I want to share one of my most recent favorite radio station,

Is Chon,98.FM,Whitehorse!
What is your favorited?

That is 98.1FM

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I like SXM 25 Classic Rewind, SXM 8 80s on 8, SXM 7 70s on 7.

If listening to FM, 97.3 BOOM (Toronto) or 96.3 CRUZ-FM (Saskatoon). Both mainly via their apps. BOOM over the car FM occasionally.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I have about 4 favourite radio stations,this is why I went off satellite,but this summer I will reconnect as I live in my car,like the bum I am.
But I want to share one of my most recent favorite radio station,

Is Chon,98.FM,Whitehorse!
What is your favorited?

That is 98.1FM

Why are you living in your car?

I rarely listen to the radio so can't otherwise contribute to the topic.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Why are you living in your car?

I rarely listen to the radio so can't otherwise contribute to the topic.

And yet you posted anyways. Hmmm.

I drive all day and listen to CBC1, CBC2 at certain times, also 93.5 The Move Toronno, and 107.7 CKDO Oshawa. The rest are starting to suck giant balls. But, hey, who am I to judge? I've only been listening to Toronto radio since before Q107 existed and CHUM was actually a thing.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
And yet you posted anyways. Hmmm.

I drive all day and listen to CBC1, CBC2 at certain times, also 93.5 The Move Toronno, and 107.7 CKDO Oshawa. The rest are starting to suck giant balls. But, hey, who am I to judge? I've only been listening to Toronto radio since before Q107 existed and CHUM was actually a thing.

I like CKDO too but hard to pick up in Scarborough.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
chum fm

for some unknown reason electronics stores don't seem to sell amplified high gain multi/Omni directional fm antennas. :confused: :(

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
When you're traveling I-40 between Tucumcari and Albuquerque there is very little reception on your radio. The stretch is roughly 200 plus miles so you've about 3 hours or so of driving pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Late at night it can get pretty lonely with no radio and no cell phone reception. I've driven this stretch several times by myself and discovered one little obscure radio station with good reception. It is an Irish station with Irish music and commentary. I've come to look forward to this station whenever I'm driving through that stretch. In the darkness of that remote area at 2 or 3 in the morning, it's like spending a few hours with an old friend.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I often change stations but one I return to is socountry.ca an internet country station out of
Penticon BC I listen to CBC and AM1150 in Kelowna