For those that care about The Beatles

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Today's arrival of The Beatles on Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play Music, Tidal, and everywhere else marks a huge moment for streaming music. The band's discography, from Please Please Me up through Let It Be is finally available on demand. A few compilations like Past Masters, 1962 - 1966, and 1967 - 1970 are also available to stream. The highlight among these, I'd say, is the greatest hits collection, 1, which was just remastered this year at Abbey Road Studios. The new mixes sound better than ever. Put on some headphones and just try to disagree with me.

But if you're a big Beatles fan, you might notice that several things are missing from today's big album drop. I expect it's only a matter of time before these releases follow the big ones to streaming, but for now, you've still got to buy them from iTunes if you want digital copies. Let's go over what's not yet on Spotify or any of the other eight services that now offer The Beatles:

here:

These Beatles albums still can't be streamed on Spotify or Apple Music | The Verge

whatever.