Wentworth

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Is anybody here watching this show?

I started watching it the other night on Netflix. Now I'm bingeing on it.

It makes Orange is the New Black look like a disney show.

It's an Australian drama. Netflix has 2 seasons so it must be in it's third now.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I am hoping for Orange is the New Black to come to Rogers Shomi

it's a new channel and they have some bugs to iron out such as the slowest load in the history of tv

I will look for this one Wentworth but doubt we have it

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
funnily enough I never watched Oz...

But once I've satiated myself with all the episodes of Wentworth, I will start on Oz.

Netflix is horrible...Once you start you can't stop till all the seasons are done.

LOL.
Spoiler alert for Oz. He sh1ts in his mouth.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
yeah that's what is happening to me with Shomi...

I started Southland and it rocks it over for me...it's a cop drama...only problem is they are bleeping out every second word...I hate that which is why I like HBO series...if people are too sensitive to take the way a show is written bleeping out every second word is stupd

anyway just finished 4 seasons and would kill for a 5th...once you start watching complete seasons it sucks to watch stuff weekly unless it is Walking Dead...I can't watch many of those in a row...too intense for me

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sal,

(If you haven't already) Check out Breaking Bad. It's the best show I've watched in years.
okay thanks and, actually I will for sure tonight because I am going to try my damnedest to be home early tonight...and dead sober

Sal, just know, if you DO check out Breaking Bad, you may not be able to turn it off for DAYS!
oh damn...okay, I will get going on it then because I will have until the weekend

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
can't get past the fact that it is acting. I guess I never really liked fiction of any sort. Use to enjoy it though.

Well I guess never is not the right word. Lately I don't care for fiction

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sal,

(If you haven't already) Check out Breaking Bad. It's the best show I've watched in years.

Sal, just know, if you DO check out Breaking Bad, you may not be able to turn it off for DAYS!
2 shows in....holy moly it's like a cross between Sopranos and Little HOuse on the Prairie...will have to give it a couple more to be sure but I think I'm hooked

thanks guys....