Since when are Egyptians not white?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Rupert Murdoch Verified account ‏@rupertmurdoch
Moses film attacked on Twitter for all white cast. Since when are Egyptians not white? All I know are.
Everybody-attacks last tweet. Of course Egyptians are Middle Eastern, but far from black. They treated blacks as slaves.
Okay, there are many shades of color. Nothing racist about that, so calm down!
Change the subject.

Rupert Murdoch defends 'Exodus' all-white cast, says Egyptians are white

1st Century Fox CEO and media mogul Rupert Murdoch is defending the Anglo-led cast of the upcoming Biblical epic "Exodus: Gods and Kings."

Murdoch, whose 21st Century Fox owns 20th Century Fox, the studio producing "Exodus," took to Twitter to shed some light about the race of the ancient Egyptians.

Ridley Scott's film, which stars Christian Bale as Moses and Joel Edgerton as his stepbrother, Ramses, has been attacked by critics and fans for its all-white cast.

Rupert Murdoch defends 'Exodus' all-white cast, says Egyptians are white | Movie

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They do an all white cast when doing cowboys and indian movies too. Finding actors withe the overly large heads is a hard task these days, the closest was Henry Kissinger and even I don't think he would make a good Moses and skin color has nothing to do with it. Can you imagine the repercussions of a black Pharaoh having a bunch of white slaves or that Pharaoh being black and Moses was white and that was our war of independence. Where is that acid thread I need something to calm me down?

How about only dark hair and the skin can be pale, no blondes let alone blondes in positions of power.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
An old friend of mine had a German Shepherd dog that was a real racist, he (the dog) had some firm ideas about who was acceptable and who wasn't; Argentines for instance were not acceptable