Sarah Palin to launch Rogue TV

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Sarah Palin to launch Rogue TV
QMI Agency
First posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 03:19 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 03:26 PM EDT
Fans will soon be able to get all Sarah Palin, all the time, when the ex-Alaska governor launches her own subscription TV channel.
Rogue TV is expected to debut in April or May, according to the website Capital New York, which first reported the story Friday citing an anonymous source "familiar with" the project.
For $10 a month, subscribers can tap into Palin's thoughts on political issues and current events, along with footage of Palin and her family in Alaska. The lifelong National Rifle Association member and mom of five will also share recipes and parenting tips.
The channel will be offered via the digital video service Tapp.
Palin has proved a popular public figure after quitting her term as governor midway in 2009 following an unsuccessful campaign to be vice-president of the United States on the Republican ticket. She has more than four million Facebook fans and more than a million Twitter followers, and her book Going Rogue sold more than two million copies.
Sarah Palin to launch Rogue TV | World | News | Toronto Sun

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
For $10 a month, subscribers can tap into Palin's thoughts on political issues and current events.""

How does one tap into a vacuum?
Are you saying that Sarah Palin is a vacuous speaker ?
She could run circles around you and most others on these forums .
Still I wouldn't spend any money for her TV channel .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's the place to go for gems like this:

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

--Sarah Palin on the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's the place to go for gems like this:

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

--Sarah Palin on the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011.
Yea and I can find lots of instances of all politicians have slips of the tongue .
I also think that despite your lawyerly vocabulary Sarah Palin can run rings around you .

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Are you saying that Sarah Palin is a vacuous speaker ?
She could run circles around you and most others on these forums .
Still I wouldn't spend any money for her TV channel .

She is a "good" speaker like Ezra Levant is good, or Michael Moore is good. They play to their base.

People who already agree with them think they sound great, while anyone not already firmly in their camp thinks they sound like the dumbest people in the world.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Feel free.

I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Wow, you must really feel intimidated. It's OK, I'm not going to hurt you. Promise. Honest Injun.
You don't intimidate me Honest Injun ( isn't that a derogatory statement how politically correct of you ).
How about your gifted orator Obama who presides over 57 states with a military of corpse men .
Talk about a bright light in a dark room .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I look forward to her daily report on Russian life as viewed from her bedroom window.

Seriously, I would not pay $10 / month for anybody's opinions or recipies which I could probably get on FaceBook if I was so inclined.

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Yeah, still swayed by misinformation and rumor.

Besides, most people realize she is beautiful and sexy. That's why folks are mad, jealousy and envy of Sarah.

They keep hating and she just keeps rising up above it. :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Brains or good looks can make for lots of dates, looks and brains make her a 'keeper'.

Brains is relative I think. She can probably change the engine in a skidoo and field dress a moose. She also doesn't appear nervous and skittish to me, if you know what I mean.