NBC confirms 'Heroes' returning to TV

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
NBC confirms 'Heroes' returning to TV
WENN
First posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:08 AM EST | Updated: Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Cult TV show Heroes is returning to the small screen four years after it was cancelled.
The show, about ordinary people who discover they have superpowers, launched the careers of stars including Hayden Panettiere and Zachary Quinto, and ran for four seasons before it was axed in 2010.
However, executives at America's NBC network have now confirmed they will be bringing the show back to life next year.
The revamped series will be named Heroes Reborn and will feature an all new cast.
NBC's Jennifer Salke says, "The enormous impact Heroes had on the television landscape when it first launched in 2006 was eye-opening. Shows with that kind of resonance don't come around often and we thought it was time for another installment."
Heroes Reborn: 2015 - YouTube
NBC confirms 'Heroes' returning to TV | TV | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
They probably wouldn't be able to get most of the original cast even if they wanted to use them (particularly ones like Zachary Quinto and the fellow that played HRG). Plus, they pretty much neutered most of the characters by the end.

Now, if they go back to what made season 1 so interesting (before it got muddled with too many characters and characters that no one liked ((such as the girl who's crying created black tears and killed people)) that is) it could be good. I hope it is, as I liked the series as a whole.

Now, if NBC really wanted to please me, they could bring back CHUCK!!!;)