Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Sequel Finally Announced!

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... this is great news -- they're making a sequel to the brilliant vancouver-filmed rise of the planet of the apes ...

... the next installment is to be called dawn of the planet of the apes. great title ...

... rise, which i found to be courageously subversive, had a cliffhanger ending which basically demanded that a sequel had to be made ...

... story HERE ...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm in.. loved the 1st movie..

Monsieur

Nominee Member
Jul 30, 2012
Carcassonne
La Planète des Singes écrit par Pierre Boulle un Français héhéhéhéhé.

La Planète des singes, known in English as Monkey Planet or Planet of the Apes, is a French 1963 science fiction novel by Pierre Boulle. It was published in the UK as Monkey Planet and only UK editions of the novel use this title. In the United States, the first hardcover edition was published by Vanguard Press in 1963 as "Planet of the Apes" and all subsequent U.S. editions have been published using that title.
The novel tells the tale of three human explorers from Earth who visit a planet orbiting the star Betelgeuse, in which great apes are the dominant intelligent and civilized species, whereas humans are reduced to a savage animal-like state.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Even the movies from the 70's were great. I loved them all. I watched the Planet of the Apes series every week as a kid.

I even had this!