Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows.... part 2

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This is the last Harry Potter movie unless the author changes her mind

Jan and I watched the movie last night and we both thought it was a disappointment. I always thought the strength
of the Harry Potter books was the original characters. Dumbledor, Hagrid, as well as the main trio of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. and Ron's twin older brothers. In this movie, Hagrid gets a cameo appearance and Dumbledor doesn't get much more. Since this was the last movie, I expected everything to build up to whatever climax was in store for us. Well, I didn't think there was any buildup but Snape goes ape and kills off Dumbledor and Harry is killed but I don't know how. But, no matter. The movie has a post script and Harry seems to be married to Ginny and Ron and Hermione seem to be together. I thought the whole movie was discumbobulated, like this review.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
This is the last Harry Potter movie unless the author changes her mind

Jan and I watched the movie last night and we both thought it was a disappointment. I always thought the strength
of the Harry Potter books was the original characters. Dumbledor, Hagrid, as well as the main trio of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. and Ron's twin older brothers. In this movie, Hagrid gets a cameo appearance and Dumbledor doesn't get much more. Since this was the last movie, I expected everything to build up to whatever climax was in store for us. Well, I didn't think there was any buildup but Snape goes ape and kills off Dumbledor and Harry is killed but I don't know how. But, no matter. The movie has a post script and Harry seems to be married to Ginny and Ron and Hermione seem to be together. I thought the whole movie was discumbobulated, like this review.

I thought the last two sucked.
The books are far superior.