Worst U.S. movies ever made

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I remember Howard the Duck. Huge hoopla and hype. Can't actually remember now if I actually saw it or got talked out of it by friends who saw it before me.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I watched 10 minutes of Highlander II. It annoyed me immensely. I will never watch the whole thing.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I watched 10 minutes of Highlander II. It annoyed me immensely. I will never watch the whole thing.

Granted. But you can't deny that the original Highlander was awesome!

The movie I'm surprised is not on the list is "The Devil's Advocate" starring Keanu Reeves or "Nacho Libre" starring Jack Black.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The original was awesome which was what made the second such a disappointment. They're doing a remake of the original too-that will likely be terrible. Good movies should not be remade.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
How is Blair Witch Project not on that list?

The things I could have done with those 90 minutes! Now gone forever.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
I think Blair Witch Project is actually critically acclaimed.

A horror movie that relies upon creepiness instead of surprises.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Waterworld starring Kevin Costner would be one of my picks.

I actually enjoyed Waterworld. I think if the hype for it hadn't gone into overdrive(due to the success of Dances With Wolves) it may have fared better. Also, if someone other than Kevin Costner(again, due to his starring in Dances With Wolves rather than his acting ability)had starred in it may have done better in the box office.

I think Abandon("starring" Katie Holmes) is one of the crappiest movies I have ever seen. Ugh.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The movie I'm surprised is not on the list is "The Devil's Advocate" starring Keanu Reeves or "Nacho Libre" starring Jack Black.

I thought The Devil's Advocate was great.

"I'm a FAAAAAAN of man Kevin!"

The Thin Red Line was kind of painful. I also saw the new CONAN movie... that was pretty bad.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I'm old. I saw two of the 50s ones.....

The Conquerer, starring John Wayne as (get this) Ghengis Khan......is an absolute hoot!

Ya better get them Mogols in a circle, Pilgrim!

LMAO