gates of hell

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
there is a documentary on hell tonight at 9pm est on history.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
So sayeth Greek Mythology.

Any big fire is a hell. It is not concerned with mythology of the Greek.
Also Koran and his followers went to the bottom of the Earth, as did Sodom: Lot's people, and in the Quran: Noah's people were admitted to fire after they were drowned in the flood.

Hell

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hell is when you are miserable and heaven is when you are happy. There is only the Now. Everything else is fiction.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Describe Hell? Your religious viewpoint only.
In the Biblos hell was the Jerusalem garbage dump where they burned all the dead domestic animals, human feces, organic matter etc.

My plot where my physical body will rest is 2 miles due south of the Regina dump.

They don't burn there anymore either.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
They were admitted to fire huh?

It means: Noah's people: their bodies were drowned in the flood, while their souls were admitted into the Fire (of volcanoes).
" As in the Quran 71: 25

مِمّا خَطِيئاتِهِمْ أغْرِقُوا فَأُدْخِلُوا ناراً

The explanation:

(Because of their sins, they were drowned [in the flood], then were admitted into a Fire.)

So, in case their bodies were drowned, then how were they admitted into the Fire? In fact, the meaning is: Their bodies were drowned in the water, and their souls were admitted into the Fire."

What is man?

===============================================
Apparently it's still hell but the fires are long put out.

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/docview.asp?did=1000635023&fid=1725

So now I know you speak about different subject; so I quit myself from this subject. :)