Help us Screw Bell

Nov 27, 2006
I am looking for more people with horror storys from bell mobility to help get some attention from bell...
you can read mine and others at http://bellmobilityscam.blogspot.com/ honestly as ive read in this forum before this has been a big issue with lots of people ... and we decieded were not taking it anymore
stand up for yourselves, and help the "little people" get heard...

Dalreg

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2006
Saskatchewan eh!
Looks like you folks are in a bit of a pickle. My home phone, cell, and internet amount to roughly $110/month and I thought my bill was high. Guess Sasktel isn't so bad afterall.

Nov 27, 2006
Lol.. thanks for bragging.... now through telus we pay $90 internet/phone/long distance... but still $300 for our phones :(

Yesterday i called bell and requested (for the second time) a call back from a manager... 24-48 hours is the estimated call back period for this request...last time they didnt call... its been 24 hours and still no phone call....

i am too the point where i may make fliers and stand out side bell mobility stores warning people as they walk in..... i am pretty sure i will if i dont get any action... I know it seems a litttle extreme but from my financial stand point this is worth pursuing... i cant imagine how many others are getting screwed over....

Riyko

Electoral Member
Apr 29, 2006
Oakville, Ontario
I don't know how bell is since i've never seen any of their plans or even live up in canada but, my friend has bell for phone and internet in one plan, then cellphone with a different plan and he's never been screwed over by them. What people don't realize is you get monthly service fees for owning your phone, and if at anytime they change something they notify you, either through phone, regular mail or e-mail (depending on how you want them too). Also with the contract your always suppose to keep a copy of your contract with you through out your whole plan, if they don't give you a copy ask for a copy. With the free minutes starting at 6pm instead of 8pm that's really weird to me since my friends free night time minutes don't start until 8pm (he has bell).

I'm not sure what it's like up in canada and the laws on cellphones, but here's what charges I have with t-mobile, i'm on a family plan but this is costs for my phone including the plan and what I get.

$70 - 1000 whenever unlimited night and weekend minutes, unlimited mobile to mobile
$5 - 400 text messages
$15 - taxes and fees for my cellphone (i have the RAZR V3)
$5 - unlimited t-zones (t-mobiles internet)
$10 - Extra line (my phone is the extra line)

9pm - free night time minutes start (they changed this from 7pm to 9pm with out notifying me)

I pay $105 a month for my cellphone including the plan.

*shrugs* just my two cents.