Bluetooth

Brewface

Oct 11, 2005
What does Bluetooth allow u to do, as i've seen tons of motorola phones that say bluetooth and such but what is it?

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
if you have bluetooth enabled you can use wireless headsets to talk on your phone without ever touching your phone! you can also transfer files between blueooth enabled phones

if you have a bluetooth dongle or integrated bluetooth module in your computer you can transfer music, pictures and games and multimedia to the phone from your computer. you cna also use your bluetooth device to access internet by "tethering" your cellphone to your computer/laptop. but you need the software and a data plan.

cdn_bc_ca

Electoral Member
May 5, 2005
Vancouver
and look kinda silly wearing the bt headset all the time because you paid so much for it that you got to get your moneys worth =)

Actually, if you have a phone that can link up with your car using bluetooth, it's worth it.

karra

Ranter
Jan 3, 2006
here, there, and everywher
and look kinda silly wearing the bt headset all the time because you paid so much for it that you got to get your moneys worth =)
Boy, is that ever true - I can't recall the number of flabby old guys I saw in the malls before Christmas wearing those things - not even talking or listening - one had a lobe nearly to his shoulder. . . . they must think it's the new cool look - nary a blackberry in sight - they should have spent some observing teenagers to see what's really kewl - then again, they'd likely just add a pair of religious jeans to their wardrobe. . . .

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Got me a coupla devotional jeans from Santa this year. Goes with my hose accessories... :lol: