Motorola ROKR E1 in Reviewing

kalok

Electoral Member
Jan 8, 2005
Montreal
www.geocities.com
Hi all CC members,
I'm currently using the Motorola ROKR E1, and I'll do the review with in this or next week.

If you have question to ask, don't hesitate, post them here.

As for now, SO FAR SO GOOD.

I'll also be review the Bluetooth headset Motorola H500.

See ya all soon. :D

kalok~

TheSphinx

Oct 9, 2006
Rokr

I purchased a ROKR E-1 in May of 2006, and my first one only lasted for 2 days and quit. It was replaced under warranty, and I then used the subsequent ROKR for about 5 months and that one quit too! I first lost all sound to the headphones, then to the earpeice, then the screen died, and yes, garbage!
To be truthful the sound was not bad, controls reasonable to use, a beautiful color screen, but only 100 songs? What a load of crap. And the phone is to small to use properly. Many times, when I would call, people could not hear me, or I could not hear them, even with the volume up all the way. If you work in an environment where there is a lot of dust, dirt, etc, don't get this phone! (I work in a factory, and I'm certain the dust and dirt wrecked my ROKR.) Perhaps it's okay in an office environment, but I don't recomend this phone at all! 2 ROKRS in less than half a year!! Take a good hard look at the Sony-Ericcson Walkman series instead.
The bottom line is , The ROKR was one of the first perhaps, but should be avoided, Motorola service is poor, and only 100 songs???