Will be blue instead of grey

Motorola ROKR E1 - OFFICIAL

Motorola RAZR V3 Pink - OFFICIAL

Sony Ericsson Z520a - OFFICIAL

Sony Ericsson W600a - OFFICIAL

NOKIA 6682 - 75% OFFICIAL

NOKIA 6822 - 90% OFFICIAL

LG CE500 - OFFICIAL

These are the phones that should be out by the end of 2005.
Another Samsung and LG, but I don't know what's the model number.
I'll have a party on Tuesday, by then I should know more on what's coming to Rogers. so stay tune!

I know some models are listed @ Fido.ca, that's mean both Rogers and Fido will have it.

kalok~

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
RE: PhoneS that are comin

i dont noe why rogers carries LG phones they are almost always sub-par in performance and other manufacturers produce better phones with more features.

Brewface

Oct 11, 2005
Too bad the V360 will be blue and not grey...the grey looks pretty tight. Better not be the V551 shade of blue, oh well, looks pretty sweet right now. And one i'm especially interrested in...but the end of 2005 i dno if i can wait that long

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
RE: PhoneS that are comin

should be very soon Q4 is almost here! hopefully telus gonna offer a conversion deal like last year and i'll get 1 year free service!

Brewface

Oct 11, 2005
sweet thanks alot i can wait a couple weeks and will...it looks like it'll suit all my needs and hopefully won't have the size that the V635 does

Brewface

Oct 11, 2005
i'm terribly sorry for the fact that it posted my reply four times...i'm having slight difficulties with my computer right now

kalok

Electoral Member
Jan 8, 2005
Montreal
www.geocities.com
The V360 is out since last week.
it's $99 on a 3 yrs terms. However, I don't know why it's not published on rogers.com.

As for PINK razr, it's a limited of 5000 quantity, so it will be available only from Rogers.com. But some dealers will get them from a third party supplier.

kalok~

Brewface

Oct 11, 2005
ok i've been lookin and thats the phone i want with the...unlimited incoming calls+1000 evenings and weekends starting at 6 and 100 anytime minutes all for 30$ a month...but add the 6.35 and the 9$ value pack the total comes to...45.35 a month

Brewface

Oct 11, 2005
this would be on a 2 year deal of course and add the cost of the phone...i'd say its a pretty good deal for what i'll be using it for

frogskin

Nov 28, 2005
Montreal
Re: RE: PhoneS that are coming to Rogers.

kalok said:
The V360 is out since last week.
it's $99 on a 3 yrs terms. However, I don't know why it's not published on rogers.com.

As for PINK razr, it's a limited of 5000 quantity, so it will be available only from Rogers.com. But some dealers will get them from a third party supplier.

kalok~

Hey kalok you seem to be very in tune with what's going on with phones & rogers.
I've spent the past 3 weeks without a phone (Thanx's to a bad EBay transaction) Did lots of shopping and my choice would be the Sony Ericsson W900 but due to a 1000$ price tag I had to change my mind. do you have more info on the release of the Sony Ericsson W600a and if you don't mind me asking... Were do you get this information ?
I'm dying without a phone but I find that what is available at the current moment is just Boring.

Thx.

frogskin

Nov 28, 2005
Montreal
Re: RE: PhoneS that are comin

kalok said:
I work for Rogers.

W600i should be sometimes in December. If I'm not mistaken, it should be 249.99 on 3yrs terms.

kalok~

Cool (I figured out that you worked for Rogers after visiting your web page)
At What store do you work at ? Maybe I'll just visit you when the time comes to get the phone.

I also have a question about my situation. I still have an account with Rogers, (I pay monthly. No contract and now no phone).
I'm pretty much paying for nothing. When the time comes to get the phone on a 3yrs contract can I get the deals ? Or because I'm already a Rogers customer I'm not elligible for a discount when I sign a contract. Should I cancel my current account and lose my phone number ? Or will they allow me the discount on a 3yr contarct. (Do you know when and how much for the w800?)

Thank's
Pat.

kalok

Electoral Member
Jan 8, 2005
Montreal
www.geocities.com
existing customer still benefits the same promotion as new customer. It's totally up to you to keep the account or not. However, if you decides to cancel your current account, you'll have to wait 3months before activating another one.

As for W800i, I don't think it's coming to Rogers since we'll have w600i soon and we'll be getting a 850mhz version of the K750i (probably calling k750a).

Also it's actually $299.99 for w600i on 3yrs.

I work in champlain mall at Brossard (a city near Montreal) in quebec province.

kalok~