Rogers to offer landline service this summer in Toronto area

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
RE: Rogers to offer landl

Is the service Voip?

is this a result of the VoiP lawsuit that gave rogers the power to change their pricing structure at any time while locking bell/telus to price changing effecting the whole country?

kalok

Electoral Member
Jan 8, 2005
Montreal
www.geocities.com

It should be VOiP. But I'm not sure yet. However, I've heard that Rogers is launching VOiP in july... so it sounds like it.

And I know that Rogers is also testing MPOiP (Mobile Phones Over IP) maybe it's a sign of 3G..

kalok~

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
Re: Rogers to offer landline service this summer in Toronto

With the purchase of Sprint will ROGERS change Sprints name and offer a two tier system for landline usage? considering the fact that Ted Rogers has put his name on almost everything he bought (except fido for now) i think its an inevitability that we shall see the Rogers sign everywhere soon :twisted: :twisted:

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
Re: Rogers to offer landline service this summer in Toronto

nice, im assuming combos with landline service will be offered? i like the idea of bundles but absolutely abhorr bell and am not rich enuf to afford Rogers Digital cable :cry:

kalok

Electoral Member
Jan 8, 2005
Montreal
www.geocities.com

For sure their will be bundle packs, but I don't know what will it be, since we don't have Rogers Cable/Internet/Landline over here in QC.
Check the ads!!

kalok~