I scratched it......

neeko21

May 29, 2005
Hey guys,

I just got a new phone about 2 weeks ago (lg 3200) and of course i dropped it today on the sidewalk and scratched it (outer shell). Is there anything i can do to get the scratches off, or is there any way i can exchange it (its still under the 30 day warranty?). I guess i can buy a case for it, the scratches should be covered but i just wanted to see if there was anything i could do before that.

Thanks.

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
depends on the place u get the phone from. Most stores will not refund or credit any money even if it is under the 30 day return policy as the unit is physically damaged. If theres a way around it u can try. You could get a case for it or if u noe a chinese mall near your place there are usually stores devoted to replacing the outer shell of phones. Theres one near my place and when i dropped my old C350 they replaced the hard cover even though the Rogers store said the unit is dead adn i needed to purchase another one! They did it for 10$ workmanship adn $5 case which was really good except i got a new phone later.