Sony Ericsson Z500a

jajola

Mar 26, 2005
Hey there, I was hoping someone could offer me a little advice again. The Sony Ericsson Z500a has really caught my eye. I've read a lot of positive feedback on it, but a bit of negative feedback as well. Most people are saying the battery life is poor and the case feels cheap and flimsy, because of the plastic. I was wondering if someone could just throw their two cents my way on this. I'm still leaning towards the Samsung x426, but just want to weigh my options before I take the plunge. Thanks a lot.

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
From what I've heard you'd better avoid the phoen altogether, if u want the features go with the V551, i Have it n its pretty amazing and is only $20 more with Rogers.

The Z500a uses a STN color screen which has a slower refresh rate and easier to break, while the V551 uses a TFT screen which is teh industry standard and has a highr refresh rate.

kalok

Electoral Member
Jan 8, 2005
Montreal
www.geocities.com
Re: RE: Sony Ericsson Z500a

nitzomoe said:
From what I've heard you'd better avoid the phoen altogether, if u want the features go with the V551, i Have it n its pretty amazing and is only $20 more with Rogers.

The Z500a uses a STN color screen which has a slower refresh rate and easier to break, while the V551 uses a TFT screen which is teh industry standard and has a highr refresh rate.

i second that!

kalok~