I'm Thinking Of buying The Sony Ericsson Z200

Mr. Guy

Dec 18, 2004
I'm thinking of buying the SE Z200 but all I hear is bad reviews about it. I'm only 14 and dont have alot of money and wondering if buying the Z200 would be a good idea, now that the price is only $120. Or can anyone recomend anything better for ruffly the same price? The phone looks cool, but im worried it might not be the best choice. I live in Kitchener and on the coverage map for Fido they say the reception quality would be ok.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I would have to recommend against getting a Z200. I have one myself and the reception of the phone is NOT great. Infact, it's poor. I requested compensation directly from Sony Ericsson but they advised me that it was a "low end model" compared to others.. So I say get something else. Nokia's are tried tested and true.

Mr. Guy

Dec 18, 2004
You say not to even look at the SE Z200? Because Nokia for me is to expensive and im looking for flip phone and Nokia dosnt make those. I'v had much problems with Un-Flip phones (for lack of a better term).

justmoe

Dec 26, 2004
RE: I'm Thinking Of buyin

your only 14 and this phone is a great price. it is the best looking clamshell on the market. technically it is low end but if looks are more important you do not lose. future shop offers 2 year plans with fido and offers this phone for free sometimes. if you can get that deal you can always buy an unlocked phone and move your sim card. otherwise pay the extra money for a z600 or buy it cheaper on ebay.