skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
:lol::lol: Glowing eyes aren't all THAT bad!
I just have fun pointing out to the kids in the family that under the hood of an Apple product, eg Macbook, there lies the same motor, transmission, etc as any other device and they are all made in the same place. Just a different OS with a way bigger price tag. They are good, even without the peer pressure as you and others know;-)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Hey!!!! I like my iPhone!

My eyes rarely ever glow like that.;)
I wouldn't download the last firmware update for it "IOS 6" that came out just a few days ago....Tried it last night, and was lucky that it aborted by itself, because when it did I research it on the net and found out that a lot of people who had managed to download it, had problems with it

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I got the I-phone 4 about a month ago,Now I have to listen all day on the radio about how bad it is and outdated.
3 g is slow and archaic according to the apple nuts.

I love my 4s,my I4 might take a few seconds longer to d.load stuff but it's very fast to me.
Siri is a lot of fun,wonder if they gave her a bit more vocabulary in the new version?
My I4 cost $88.00 bucks with a 3 year with a telus contract at $50.00 a month unlimited d.loads and a bunch of other stuff.

Last thing I would ever do is wait 15 hours outside a store to get a new phone.
Maybe it is called a smart phone because it's smarter then the owners.

If you have the I phone 4 then ask siri how much wood can a woodchuck chuck,or tell her to open the pod bay doors.

Last edited:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I wouldn't download the last firmware update for it "IOS 6" that came out just a few days ago....Tried it last night, and was lucky that it aborted by itself, because when it did I research it on the net and found out that a lot of people who had managed to download it, had problems with it

Uh oh, don't tell me that. It downloaded without incident!8O

But I've not had any problems....yet.