Nova Scotia Residents Cannot Obtain Credit Score

twalsh

Apr 1, 2007
Hi all,

Currently, Nova Scotia residents cannot obtain their own credit score from either credit reporting agency in Canada-Equifax and Transunion. (Can obtain the credit report, but not the credit score)

Provincial legislation has in effect banned Nova Scotians from obtaining their credit score, despite the fact that any lender can obtain it at the click of a button.

For more information, please visit my petition at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/creditns/petition.html

Nova Scotia residents...get angry about this, sign up, and pass this information along to as many people as you know!

Tracy

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
hahahaha what's credit haha who uses that old stuff these days hahahahahahaha I'll give you my tommorows for a single yesterday, not phucking likely hahahahahaha:lol:

HollyannM

Mar 16, 2009
Yes, because you know every single nova scotian there is.
Saying things like this -about an entire provinces population- is just as ignorant as being racist. It's like me saying "oh those people with red hair ... they aren't worth the coffee they drink" come on, seriously, was it nessecary? or is being a dick your full time job? Please find another to amuse yourself.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Yes, because you know every single nova scotian there is.
Saying things like this -about an entire provinces population- is just as ignorant as being racist. It's like me saying "oh those people with red hair ... they aren't worth the coffee they drink" come on, seriously, was it nessecary? or is being a dick your full time job? Please find another to amuse yourself.

Welcome to the forums, Hollyann.:smile:

Just to give you a heads-up(as you may not have been aware), this thread was created in April of 2007. The views in the thread are fairly old.

HollyannM

Mar 16, 2009
Thank you, and I appreciate that. :D
I just do not like stereotyping or discrimination of any kind. Sry for my burst of emotion, but I am a nova scotian (if it wasnt obvious enough! lol ) I've lived in many different places, but Truly Love Nova Scotia & always feel the need to defend it, as I would encourage anyone to defend something they love.
so perhaps a more appropriate response to that particular post would have been ....
"Nova Scotians ROCK!!!" lol i mean .. where would the majority of you all get your blueberries!!??!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Thank you, and I appreciate that. :D
I just do not like stereotyping or discrimination of any kind. Sry for my burst of emotion, but I am a nova scotian (if it wasnt obvious enough! lol ) I've lived in many different places, but Truly Love Nova Scotia & always feel the need to defend it, as I would encourage anyone to defend something they love.
so perhaps a more appropriate response to that particular post would have been ....
"Nova Scotians ROCK!!!" lol i mean .. where would the majority of you all get your blueberries!!??!

No problem.:smile:

Everyone has their moments where they get frustrated. Even me, if you can believe it. LOL!:smile:

I hope you'll decide to stick around. There are a lot of wonderful topics here.:cool: