Nova Scotia has had two nice days in a row!!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yes it's true, two sunny warm days in a row! The high today was 22, Praise the Lord. For ten days we had snow, torential rain and winds gusting up to 80km hour and finally the "Sun".

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
It's not bad if you like a lot of open road. My friend lives in the Annapolis Vally. Halifax is kinda kewl with that big hill and habour and all. It's a nice little town :twisted:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Five parts of Nova Scotia mirror Alberta and BC, but on a smaller scale. Your Mountains are Bigger, hee-hee. Cape Bretain is stunning and the drive up Cape Smokey is terrifing. No guard rails. The beaches are sandy and streach for miles, and we have a nude beach called Crystal Cresent. Mil Pilots like to fly over it in the summer.

Finder, no people don't live in NS, a special Bread of People do however live in NS.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Finder I just noticed I called Nova Scotians "Bread" not breed. I think I spent to much time in the sun digging up sod, my visions going blurry.

Finder, thank you for calling me "Special" I can tie my shoe laces and read the hands of a clock. I'm gifted.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Sassylassie said:
Finder I just noticed I called Nova Scotians "Bread" not breed. I think I spent to much time in the sun digging up sod, my visions going blurry.

Finder, thank you for calling me "Special" I can tie my shoe laces and read the hands of a clock. I'm gifted.

wow thats very good for a Nova Scotian, are they going to make you Premiere? :twisted:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Not Premiere, I can't lie. I'm thinking of running for Miss Apple Blossom, but taking 20 years off my age is going to be a difficult task.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Nova Scotia has had t

Nova Scotia sucks, I know I live here, our politicians are criminals our roads are full of potholes the weather sucks the air is the most poluted on the continent everything is expensive the fish are gone the trees are gone the people are going.The last two days have been nice but out of time by about a month and there is a good chance of drought this summer.