Alleged Pervert Killer

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
A young man from Cape Breton commited suicide in Boston after local police attempted to arrest him for the murders of two sexual deviants in Maine. He learned of their locations from the Maine State website that listed all the sexual predators living in the State. Since the incident,Maine has taken down the website amid worries of lawsuits from other deviants who feel threatened and exposed now to the general public. Now, these folks have some small idea of what their victims have gone through by their actions & I hope this has some effect on them.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
missile said:
A young man from Cape Breton commited suicide in Boston after local police attempted to arrest him for the murders of two sexual deviants in Maine. He learned of their locations from the Maine State website that listed all the sexual predators living in the State. Since the incident,Maine has taken down the website amid worries of lawsuits from other deviants who feel threatened and exposed now to the general public. Now, these folks have some small idea of what their victims have gone through by their actions & I hope this has some effect on them.

Now, I don't know that this is true, but the family of the younger man killed claimed the offense that put him on the registry was simply getting caught having sex with his underage girlfriend.

If true, hardly a capitol offense.

This is the problem with public sex offender registries. You could, a very short time ago at least, be judged a sex offender for getting a blow job or having anal sex with your wife, for God's sake.

This is also the problem with vigilantism. I know there are monsters out there, and I don't care how the are punished, nor do I care who delivers the punishment, BUT one must be sure they are punishing the monster.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
this is all after the fact

i say
pre-emptive strikes agianst those who might someday become sexual deviants

do we have a hair and eye color profile for this

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
What diffrence would eye and hair colour make?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
There was an article In the local rag yesterday that stated that one of the deceased males on the Sexual Offender's Registry was on the list because he had a relationship with a minor (she 15 he was 18) he served his time and he then married that minor, she was his wife.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The killer could have stayed at home and rid the world of any number of RC Priests who engaged in sex acts against young boys[and done the world a favour ] :twisted:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Most of these perverts

would be better left to our courts. I said "most" not all. I think I could happily put a bullet through Olsen's brain to save the taxpayer the $100,000.00 or so we pay every year, to keep the bastard alive.

The other problem here is the "sex criminal registry" that somehow puts a label on people who don't deserve it. Government by committee??

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Just wait until all the costs involved in the BC PigFarmer murders is added up--am sure it will be in the millions. Years ago,one of my daughters told me that a local man had molested her & I went after him and beat the man badly. I thought I was right in what I did at that time...but have had many doubts about my actions since.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Missile

If the guy did molest your daughter, he deserved everything he got and probably more. I am convinced that child molesters cannot be "cured" and that they will always be a threat. We don't seem to have a sentence of "life in prison" without some caveat that says he might eventually get out again. Child rape and murder is the one crime that I would support the death penalty for. I know we will never have a death penalty again for several good reasons, but crimes against children just make my blood boil.