Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alex31

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
st.john's
Danny is very good for Newfoundland because he is a smart premier, he is concious of the money he is spending. Unlike foolish Liberals like Gerry Ried who just dump money down the drain. The reason why NAPE was on stike so long was becausethe Liberals were dumping money and we didn't have the money. NAPE was being greedy. Danny also got the atlantic accord deal for Nf that is worth $2 billion
those are some of the reasons Danny is good for NF 8)

meitme

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
RE: Reasons why Danny wil

if you notice i am the only one to have voted i belive this is because there is no other newfoundlanders other then oursleves. or anyway very few.

alex31

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
st.john's

ya i made this to sort of figure out how maney Newfoundlanders were in this forum

meitme

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005

i thought you already tested how many newfoundlanders there were

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
alex31 said:
Danny is very good for Newfoundland because he is a smart premier, he is concious of the money he is spending. Unlike foolish Liberals like Gerry Ried who just dump money down the drain. The reason why NAPE was on stike so long was becausethe Liberals were dumping money and we didn't have the money. NAPE was being greedy. Danny also got the atlantic accord deal for Nf that is worth $2 billion
those are some of the reasons Danny is good for NF 8)

Sure he is good for Newfoundland... not so good for the rest of Canada. $2 billion!!! If the feds gave the same $ per capita to Ontario, it would be worth over $44 billion. Where's our deal!?

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Sure he is good for Newfoundland... not so good for the rest of Canada. $2 billion!!! If the feds gave the same $ per capita to Ontario, it would be worth over $44 billion. Where's our deal!?[/quote]

The Gov just gave 5 billion dollars to the Native populations of Canada, a group who ( political correctness aside) tend to be a huge drain on the economy, just to buy votes. They can afford to give Newfoundland 2 billion when they get our oil, fish, minerals and thousands!!! of trained, educated workers to enter and strengthen the mainland economy each year.( upwards of 30,000 in Ottawa alone at last count, and Newfies make up almost 1/5th of Cambridge, Ontario's population)

Just for some personal education, check out the cost/benefit analysis here http://www.theindependent.ca/balance.asp