A little late in the telling...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
My wife and I just learned a few days ago of the passing of Gary Robichaud, the former Leader of the NDP in PEI, nearly a month ago...

While I only met the man once, at his daughter's first birthday party, where he was entertaining the children with songs and games on a beautiful, sunny July day...I reckoned him then to be a good father and a good man...it was only later that I learned that he was a politician...

I'm filled with profound sadness for his wife and daughter and know that we have lost someone truly exceptional to whom we all might aspire...

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Vanni Fucci said:
My wife and I just learned a few days ago of the passing of Gary Robichaud, the former Leader of the NDP in PEI, nearly a month ago...

While I only met the man once, at his daughter's first birthday party, where he was entertaining the children with songs and games on a beautiful, sunny July day...I reckoned him then to be a good father and a good man...it was only later that I learned that he was a politician...

I'm filled with profound sadness for his wife and daughter and know that we have lost someone truly exceptional to whom we all might aspire...

a lot of the Island was sad to see him go, he was a dedicated husband, father and teacher...rare qualities in men, let alon politicians these days