Buying Dinner

In your Dates What Percentage of the Time has the Woman Bought Dinner?

• 10%

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • 20%

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 30%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• 90%

• 100%

• Total voters

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
Your poll should include 1 to 9%, otherwise most guys won't be able to vote.

L_M

Jun 10, 2007
I don't think I've ever paid, but I usually offer to help (not so much verbally, but with the gesture to my purse).

Going out to bar is a bit different. The guy usually buys the first four or five drinks, but I like to take over after that.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I don't think I've ever paid, but I usually offer to help (not so much verbally, but with the gesture to my purse).

Going out to bar is a bit different. The guy usually buys the first four or five drinks, but I like to take over after that.

Lady M I presume, fitting You should enter in the middle of a dinner date LOL.
Hi!
enjoys moments of her before she becomes aware of who I am...bigger lol!

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
The way I have always worked it, the one who asks the other one out does the treating. In my line of work, I get an awful lot of free tickets to shows and events, so I do an awful lot of the asking.

All of my friends (romantic or not) seem to be quite generous - I get asked out maybe five or six times a month. Usually I'm working, so I can't go all that often. Actually, generosity is one of the qualities I need to see in someone before I can think of them as a friend - and I really hope I live up to that standard as well.

Honestly - I'd say I maybe break even, but I just don't keep tabs.

Pangloss

Postscript: Sorry for the absence - I was in the wilderness with an orchestra. Honest.

-p

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Hello LM! It is nice to see that you made it over!:hello2:

Coddfish

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Ontario

L_M! :smile:

How the heck are you?

L_M

Jun 10, 2007
Hey guys. Unf e-mailed me and told me you guys had found a better place so I thought I'd try this one more time. The previous members seem to be pretty cool so far. Hopefully we can keep the riff-raff out (ha ha, did I just say that? I'm getting old).

So yeah, does anyone want to buy me dinner tonight? I'm craving a steak :)

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Hey guys. Unf e-mailed me and told me you guys had found a better place so I thought I'd try this one more time. The previous members seem to be pretty cool so far. Hopefully we can keep the riff-raff out (ha ha, did I just say that? I'm getting old).

So yeah, does anyone want to buy me dinner tonight? I'm craving a steak :)

LadyM so nice to see you here. :) I found a great place for Mongolian ribs I'll take you too when you get to Toronto. Glad you're giving it one more go. It's better here, good staff.