The second coming of the Food Messiah

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Was there a list of ingredients? Maybe I missed it. It sounds interesting but I'd like to know what is in it.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This may be just a partial list:

A further look at the label reveals a long list of ingredients. Some are as simple as dehydrated garlic, while others are a tad less appealing: monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, and “artificial flavors.” The All Natural version, however, has a shorter ingredient list: salt, garlic, paprika, onion, spices, natural flavors, cellulose gel (for texture), and yeast extract. Is it as tasty as the original? The answer is a qualified yes. It’s bacony, but not quite as tongue-tinglingly good.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Just a thought,

If you want everything to taste like bacon, you probably aren't very health concious. :D

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
It's probably no worse for you than Ms. Dash, or Club House Montreal Steak Spice. Moderation....

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
... or actual bacon.

Bacon is Good For You...Reports best Scientist ever:

ROCHESTER, MN—Bacon, long believed to contribute to heart disease and obesity, possesses significant health benefits, according to a study released Monday by Dr. Albert Gruber, the best scientist ever. "My research has found that three strips of crispy, mouthwatering bacon every morning can actually reduce cholesterol and help slow the aging process," the awesome Gruber said. "What's more, the bacon's positive effects are enhanced when combined with milk shakes and/or marijuana." In 1997, Gruber, a Mayo Clinic cardiologist, was awarded nine Nobel Prizes in Medicine for discovering that frequent oral sex with models cures cancer.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I'm going in for treatment first of the week. I don't have cancer but might as well be safe...:smile: