Why Juan is in the kitchen

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
A lot of years ago, my wife and I were both working. As luck would have it, it just happened that I got home earlier than my wife so it seemed logical to start dinner. Later I ran a consulting business out of our home so again I was home at the time dinner would have to be started. To make a long story shorter, I have cooked most of the meals in our house for well over 35 years. I admit to ruining a lot of good food, but eventually I learned.

I can cook just about anything and if I can't cook it, I can find out how.

Cheers................................Juan...(Wayne)

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Whenever I take some leftovers to work for lunch, my married co-workers all tell me that I dine better than they do.

I always tell them: why don't you take up cooking? It's one of the world's best hobbies and the rewards of a well done home cooked meal are endless.

My dinners are special treats for me every single day. Now, if only I could learn how to make real good desserts, I'd be in high Heaven forever!!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Whenever I take some leftovers to work for lunch, my married co-workers all tell me that I dine better than they do.

I always tell them: why don't you take up cooking? It's one of the world's best hobbies and the rewards of a well done home cooked meal are endless.

My dinners are special treats for me every single day. Now, if only I could learn how to make real good desserts, I'd be in high Heaven forever!!

I know this isn't the comment you want to hear, but, if you haven't been
making desserts all this time, don't start now, as your belt size will get bigger.;-)