Taco in a bag

triedit

inimitable
Im obsessing. The festival we're going to has these at the street vendor and I can hardly wait. Here's the recipe

INGREDIENTS

• 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
  • 4 (2.5 ounce) packages corn chips (single serve bags)
  • 2 cups shredded lettuce
  • 1 chopped fresh tomato
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 1/3 cup salsa
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
DIRECTIONS

1. Place ground beef in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until browned. Drain excess oil. Mix in the taco seasoning and prepare according to the directions on the package.
  2. With the bags unopened, gently crush the corn chips. Snip the corners off the bags using scissors and slit open the bags along the side edge. Spoon equal amounts of the beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, Cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream into the bags on top of the crushed chips. Serve in the bag and eat using a fork.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
that reminds of the hide the penis in the popcorn bag trick and getting your date to take a big handful of the surprise. lol

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
that reminds of the hide the penis in the popcorn bag trick and getting your date to take a big handful of the surprise. lol

has anyone ever actually done that? Women tend to suspect something's up when the popcorn starts to rustle.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
hmmm, taco in a bag....how come fair food always tastes so good? Hot dogs never taste as good as when your out and about doing something fun. Cotton candy only tastes good at the fair....and mini donuts....you can get those anywhere but they don't taste as good.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
has anyone ever actually done that? Women tend to suspect something's up when the popcorn starts to rustle.

I imagine someone has fallen for it out there.... you just have to be zen like with your tool, not revealing it until the prey has entered your territory.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I imagine someone has fallen for it out there.... you just have to be zen like with your tool, not revealing it until the prey has entered your territory.

Oh geez Durka, you can't make me laugh like that... I have a horrendous head cold.